Credit Counselling Canada
- Are you putting bills off until the second notice?
- Are you paying only the minimum due on your credit cards?
- Do you and your spouse regularly argue over money?
- Are you paying more than 20% of your take-home pay per month on installment debts, not including mortgage?
- Are you receiving disturbing telephone calls from creditors?
- Are you feeling very stressed out because of your financial situation?
- Do you feel that you could and should be managing better, but can never quite make ends meet?
- Do you regularly take out cash advances on your credit card in order to pay for everyday living expenses?
- Has your overall debt load been increasing over the years?
- Do expenses like car repairs and Christmas gifts cause a small financial crisis for you?
If you have answered "yes" to any of the above, you may need help with money or debt management.
Please see our section on How We Can Help